What chosing an entrepreneurial university?
Why should you actually care if your chosen university is entrepreneurial or not? We have collected a couple of key reasons why.
The WHY - For students
- To become an entrepreneur, to get the knowledge tools and methods to become an entrepreneur, to foster the entrepreneurial spirit and mind-set
- To become more employable and develop transversal skills
- To translate knowledge into impact and create relevant knowledge
- To develop an entrepreneurial ecosystem and to benefit from it
The WHY - For companies
- To find a partner university that does not stop after knowledge creation (research) but goes with you the entire innovation journey
- To work with a university that is deeply engage with the innovation ecosystem
- To access students who skills are better align with practice needs
- To work with researchers that are willing and able to respond to industry needs
The WHY - For academics
- To not only create intellectual impacts but also socio economic impacts
- To work among peers that share the same entrepreneurial passion
- To work closer with industry
- To support students in becoming agents of change
- To get the required institutional support for entrepreneurial activities
The WHY - For governments and funding bodies
- To create higher returns on research investments
- To support universities that play a key role in their regional innovation ecosystem
- To support universities that are more sustainable in the long term
Are you now convinced that an entrepreneurial university might be a good choice? Then explore the entrepreneurial universities featured on our platform.
Explore featured universities